Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello.

MIA-ed for a long time ready la. I shall start blogging again. (:
Kay todays the 27th ! WHAT DOES THAT MEANNN ? It means tmrs the 28th. HAHAH (:
Yay, cycling at eastcoast. That horrid place with the so called 'wonderful' memories. But nonono, i shall not think of those memories again. I made a promise already okayy ! RIGHT DEAR ?

Its gonna be another 15 hours before i meet him ! Whoopie. I made this vid. For him. So cool la i tell you. Windows Movie Maker. Hahahaha.

Im waiting to watch pirates of the caribbean and SHREK3 ! I love shrek man. So does my DAD. So cool right. Maybe its cos he looks like a ogre himself ;D

Ohyes, i got my darling850 back from mrrichard (: Fcuking HEI, or however you spell your surname. SonOfABitch. I hate you lahs.

Kay im bored. Im gonna play sonic or something. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home